Форум Блог Новости Путеводитель   Реклaма

Поиск работы › Украинский переводчик в Бангалор

Карма 427
пришло на почту - делюсь

Dear Daria,

Hi,

Hope you are doing good.

This is Tripti here from DynPro India Pvt. Ltd.

About DynPro India Pvt. Ltd.:

Established in 1996, DynPro Inc was formed by a management team with unrivalled experience in IT recruitment, E-Commerce Project Deployment and SAP consulting background. DynPro India Pvt Ltd. is a arm of DynPro Inc situated in US North Carolina near the famous Research Triangle Park area and has offices in UK, Sweden and Australia.

We are the major software service partner for leading IT MNC. We have around 500 consultants working for us across the country with this client. In INDIA we have four office in Bangalore, Delhi, Pune, Kolkata& Chennai. You can know more about us through our websites at www.dynpro.com / www.dynproindia.com .

We have very good reputation with this client to provide consultants on time from 15 yrs to fulfil their projects, Here is an opportunity to consultants to hire directly by client depend on their performance in project.

This position is permanent with DynPro and contract to higher with client.

JD-:

Client: Wipro Technologies

Exp: 1+ years

Joining:max of 10 days

SKILL-: Ukrainian Translator

If you are interested please send me your updated word format resume along with the filled following table ASAP.

Full Name :

Contact No :

Alternative No: ( Mandatory)

Current Location :

E-mail Id :

Current CTC :

Expected CTC :

Notice Period (Max of 10 days) :

DOB :

Note: If you have already received the mail OR If I agitate you, please accept my Apologies and ignore this mail

With Regards,

Tripti

DynPro India Pvt Ltd.

101, 1st Floor, "The Estate",

#121, Dickenson Road,

Bengaluru,

PIN - 560042.

Tel: 080-30795040

www.dynpro.com / www.dynproindia.com

tripti@dynproindia.com
Карма 0
Требуется переводчик в Нью-Дели. Срок - 15-22 января. Встреча в Нью-Дели 15 января, 16 января в Лудиану. Тематика - сварка (экскурсии по фабрикам).
Помощь сайту
Войди или зарeгиcтpируйся, чтобы писать
Случайные топики