Форум Блог Новости Путеводитель   Реклaма

Поиск работы › Нужен виртуальный секретарь

Карма 0
Hi, Me name is Olga. I'm russian businessman, need professional secretary's help. I need secretary in India to send from 50 to 100 mails per day (actualizing email personal database of my clients). My business is advertising. We can do barter with you (advertise your services in Moscow Russia (in public transport 220 USD per month (for advertising in 1 unit of transport) or I can pay cash.

I can send the body of letter in Russian and the emails in Excel file. The secretary can make an additional column to say whether the email was delivered or returned. We will provide our own web mail web site access to send mails from.

It would also be a good help, if you are a russian speaking secretary, who can call thru Skype to double check whether the mail was delivered and seen and when it's possible for me to call the contact person.

If you are interested email to Olya.Glebova@gmail.com
Карма 2
Olia-lia
Hi, Me name is Olga. I'm russian businessman, need professional secretary's help. I need secretary in India to send from 50 to 100 mails per day (actualizing email personal database of my clients). My business is advertising. We can do barter with you (advertise your services in Moscow Russia (in public transport 220 USD per month (for advertising in 1 unit of transport) or I can pay cash.

I can send the body of letter in Russian and the emails in Excel file. The secretary can make an additional column to say whether the email was delivered or returned. We will provide our own web mail web site access to send mails from.

It would also be a good help, if you are a russian speaking secretary, who can call thru Skype to double check whether the mail was delivered and seen and when it's possible for me to call the contact person.

If you are interested email to Olya.Glebova@gmail.com

Dear Olga,

My name is Anna, I am russian national,living in South Goa.

Have a big backround of working as a personal assistant in swiss comapny.

If you are still searching for a secretary I would be happe to work with you.

My CV form is attached below.

You can contact me on this e-mail

or ph.num.+91 9764109166 or +919730591888
Помощь сайту
Войди или зарeгиcтpируйся, чтобы писать
Случайные топики